20101203

Celebri-quote: KT Tunstall

Singer-songwriter KT Tunstall is a true child of Scotland. She even has a guitar made from an old Talisker whisky barrel. In an interview in the current issue of Whisky magazine, she commented on -- among many things -- her passion for whisky.

"Whisky for me is linked to the landscape, and I find there is a bit of escapism in whisky when I know where it's made and I've been to some of the places where it's made and I've learnt about how it's made.

"I really, really respect and appreciate the process and the unique aspects to different whiskies. And, I know how much passion goes into it. A lot of the time it's a natural process. Seeing these distilleries and these fantastic locations, there is something exceptionally romantic about it. It is the work of artisans."

(Go here for more celebrity quotes.) 

To Dowd's Wine Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Tasting Notes latest entry.
Back to Dowd On Drinks home page.

No comments: