20070512

Nice work, so keep it up fella


From: Carla Griffin, Louisville, KY

No entry in the Spirits Notebook since 4/23! How am I to stay current without your insight? Please come back.

Dear Carla:

Thanks for the nudge. I've been posting with great regularity in my other notebooks (wines, brews, etc.) but I just put up a new entry in Spirits with several more waiting in the wings for completion.

Mr. Dowd:

I do enjoy your other blogs as well -- the one about cider was enjoyable -- it's just that your Spirits blogs are so informative. It's nice to have them back, and one on Kentucky as well!

Thanks for all the hard work you put into your research; they are well received by many here in KY.

To Dowd's Spirits Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Wine Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Brews Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Non-Alcohol Drinks Notebook latest entry.
Back to Dowd On Drinks home page.

No comments: