|A typical Cheesecake Factory bar area|
As I recently reported, Red Robin has begun putting new emphasis on its alcoholic drinks, with an expanded and updated menu and more drinks specials. Now, The Cheesecake Factory is following suit.
The casual dining chain launched five new "Skinny-Style Cocktails," each with 150 calories or less. They include:
- Cosmopolitan: Skyy Citrus and Cointreau with a splash of cranberry juice
- Margarita: Gold tequila, triple sec and lime juice
- Mojito: Cruzan Citrus Rum with fresh mint and lime, on the rocks
- Red Sangria: Housemade with red wine and fresh fruit, on the rocks
- Long Island Iced Tea: Vodka, rum, gin, tequila, lemon, lime and a splash of Coca-Cola
To Dowd's Wine Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Tasting Notes latest entry.
Back to Dowd On Drinks home page.