20080624

A celebri-quote: Alan Cumming

• Tony Award-winning actor Alan Cumming, who also is a writer, model and now host of PBS' "Masterpiece Mystery!," made this comment in an interview with PopMatters.com.

Q: Your ideal brain food?

A: Almonds, or any kind of nut or seed. I always keep some in my bag for those lulls in the day.

When I have to do something like sing or go along a red carpet or something scary and potentially humiliating I find a vodka martini takes the edge off in a very pleasing way. So, a martini and nuts would be my brain food of choice.

To Dowd's Spirits Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Wine Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Brews Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Non-Alcohol Drinks Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Tasting Notes latest entry.
Back to Dowd On Drinks home page.

No comments: