20110815

Celebri-quote: Daniel Craig

Daniel Craig may be a star in his own right. but when he met the legendary Harrison Ford before they began filming "Cowboys & Aliens," he felt intimidated, as he revealed in an interview with Esquire magazine.

"You rarely get these opportunities to actually speak to people you admire. I think it's human nature to get a bit nervous around people like that, but certainly a coupe of large malt whiskies helped loosen my tongue.

"I was very open about how much he's influenced me. He's Harrison Ford, you know? He knows how to ride a horse, shoot a gun, build a house, fly a helicopter. But he's also very funny, very dry. Thank God. Could have gone either way, I suppose."

[Go here for more Celebri-quotes.]

To Dowd's Wine Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Brews Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Tasting Notes latest entry.
Back to Dowd's Guides home page.

No comments: