20111020

Celebri-quote: Olivia Munn

In GQ magazine photo.
The actress Olivia Munn, 31, has an unusual beverage that helps her get through physical workouts: tequila. She talked about it with Radar Online.

Q: What helps get you through a physical workout?

A: It seems weird, but I drink. I drink when I work out. I literally hate working out. My friends ask me if I want to go hiking up Runyon Canyon in Los Angeles and I'm like ... 'Why would you want to go outside? Why would you like to climb up a mountain?' I really do drink when I work out. I have to trick myself into thinking I'm doing something fun."

What does she drink most? Tequila.

[Go here for the Celebri-quotes archives.]

To Dowd's Wine Notebook latest entry. 
To Dowd's Brews Notebook latest entry. 
To Dowd's Tasting Notes latest entry. 
Back to Dowd's Guides home page.

No comments: