Buffalo Trace Distillery is sending its annual "Antique Collection" of whiskies to market later this month. It consists of five limited-release expressions:
• Sazerac Rye 18 Year Old, two-time winner of the “American Whiskey of the Year” award.
• Eagle Rare 17 Year Old, which was 17 at the time of bottling.
• George T. Stagg, at an astounding 141.8 proof.
• William Larue Weller, an uncut, unfiltered, wheat recipe bourbon at 125.3 proof.
• Thomas H. Handy Sazerac, newest addition to the collection, is an uncut, unfiltered straight rye at 127.5 proof.
To Dowd's Wine Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Spirits Notebook
To Dowd's Brews Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Non-Alcohol Drinks Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Tasting Notes latest entry.
Back to Dowd On Drinks home page.