20081015

A celebri-quote: Halle Berry

• She's 42, a new mom and just named Esquire magazine's "Sexiest Woman In the World." Halle Berry, actress and philanthropist, wrote her own first-person essay to go with the photo spread. Here's a bit of what she had to say.

"Sexiness is also about knowing what's sexy to you. To me, spaghetti is sexy, especially when it's served off the tips of a man's fingers. I like that.

"And I think wine is sexy, just before sex. It relaxes me. But if I want to get a serious groove on -- if I want an out-of-body experience -- I'm all about the sloe gin fizz.

[Go here for more Celebri-Quotes.]

To Dowd's Wine Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Spirits Notebook
To Dowd's Brews Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Non-Alcohol Drinks Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Tasting Notes latest entry.
Back to Dowd On Drinks home page.

No comments: