20090703

A celebri-quote: Shia LaBeouf

Actor Shia LaBeouf ("Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen") says he has given up drinking whisky at age 22. He was injured in a car accident last summer, arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence, but later cleared. He suffered such a severe hand injury it had to be written into the "Transformers" script. He is quoted on the Web site theBosh.com.

"I had to give up scotch, because it turns me into a werewolf -- and cigarettes, too.

"I seem to like to kiss trouble on the forehead and then try to back away. I test my limits quite often. I guess that's what 22-year-olds do. But I'm fallible and human and I'm figuring it out."

[Go here for more celebri-quotes.]

To Dowd's Wine Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Spirits Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Brews Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Tasting Notes latest entry.
Back to Dowd On Drinks home page.

No comments: