20090105

Bar joke

From Cecil Chandler on South Carolina's SCnow.com:

A businessman enters a tavern, sits down at the bar and orders a double Scotch on the rocks.

After he finishes the drink, he peers inside his shirt pocket, then he orders another double Scotch.

After he finishes that drink, he peers in his pocket again.

Finally, the bartender says, “Look, buddy, I’ll bring you drinks all night long. But you have got to tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket each time before you order a drink.”

The customer replies, “I’m looking at a photo of my wife. When she starts to look good, then I know it’s time to go home.”

To Dowd's Wine Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Spirits Notebook
To Dowd's Brews Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Non-Alcohol Drinks Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Tasting Notes latest entry.
Back to Dowd On Drinks home page.

No comments: