20090111

A celebri-quote: Kate Hudson

• Actress Kate Hudson is appearing in "Bride Wars," a new film about two friends who turn on each other when they plan to get married the same day. She said she and co-star Anne Hathaway spent a lot of evenings together in New York bars. As she said to ShowBizSpy.com:

"I'm always doing something. I'm either dancing or doing Pilates or biking or running. I'm quite active so I wasn't concerned with losing weight. Just having fun.

"So, for this movie, we were actually doing a lot of drinking. I'm a tequila girl. We like our champagne, though, too."

[Go here for more celebri-quotes.]

To Dowd's Wine Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Spirits Notebook
To Dowd's Brews Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Non-Alcohol Drinks Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Tasting Notes latest entry.
Back to Dowd On Drinks home page.

No comments: